What do you do when you are almost 8 months pregnant?


So lets just start with i am soooooo uncomfortable. I have seriously had the easiest pregnancy known to man until this week. I got sick Monday and ever since then I am slightly on the miserable side. My ribs hurt really bad from the gigantic being growing inside me, feet are swelling so bad they are bruising, and I am so congested I have to sleep with a humidifier on just to breath. UGH....I just want it all to go away. I think it kinda has to do with stress, between work and school this week has been INTENSE. I have had soooo much to do, but luckily it's all getting done. Slowly by surely, now i just need a few more hours in the day. 

On to better things. This past weekend was a freaking BLAST! I mean what do you do when you are 8 months pregnant? Well you see I go to Vegas with some long lost friends for one of my bestest Rachel's Bachelorette party. Seriously, didn't know that Vegas sober and pregnant could be so much fun. It totally was. I LOVED getting to see everyone and spend that special time with Rachel. 

I was really nervous about going for a few reasons. I wasn't prepared for all the judgement looks i would get for being in Vegas and pregnant, but surprisingly it only happened a couple of times. Second I thought i wouldn't have fun with all my friends being drunk and having a good time and little pregnant me would be sitting in the corner with nothing to do; well that certainly did NOT happen. I seriously felt like nothing was different. And last all my sexy friends in their cute little dress and this momma over here in her pregnancy pants would look totally out of place. Well i quickly set those feelings aside and said f*$% it, pregnancy clothes are way more comfortable. :)

I thought the pool would be uncomfortable with everyone in their bikinis and i had no idea what i was going to wear. Well I went and bought a maternity swimsuit that is so comfortable and enjoyed myself. I mean what else can you do when you are the whale at the pool? Just kidding, but seriously it was such a good time. Here are some pictures and of course a weekly bump pic!

The ladies and Surrender

Cece &Whit

Cece & myself at dinner at Diablos!

After the show

 POOL TIME!




How far along? 31 Weeks 3 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 31 lbs (I'm sure more but i don't know the official. I'll find out next week!)
Maternity clothes? Yes! The comfier the clothes the better. And lots of maxi dresses.  
Stretch marks? No sir and i hope it stays that way. I know now is the time that my belly is supposed to start getting HUGE so i hope i stay stretch mark free. 
Sleep: Horrible...Seriously horrible. I am so congested and uncomfortable. 
Best moment this week: Talking to Ty last night saying that we only have 8 weeks left and then we get to meet our little bundle. I have this weird longing feeling for him. 
Miss Anything? Sushi, running, not feeling like an absolute cow. Can you tell this week and been an uncomfortable week?
Movement: Yup, he is real real good at distorting the shape of my stomach with his movements. 
Food cravings:  Ummm not really much this week. I just like food...
Anything making you queasy or sick: No luckily
Symptoms: Rib & back pain bad sitting sucks. seriously i just want to lay down and stretch all day. 

Gender: Boy
Development: Baby is still the size of the head of a head of lettuce. He is about 19 inches long and 3.9lbs!
This chubby bunny is accumulating more fat, and his skin is turning more opaque, which means he is looking more and more like a newborn! 
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In...I don't think for much longer though. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy to meet him, irritated i am getting uncomfortable. 
Looking forward to: Shopping with the hubs this weekend. We are going to go get all his furniture and put his things away. Sooooooooo excited, did i mention that i was excited ;)

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 16, 2013 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply