29 Weeks

Sorry for the delay I have some free time so i thought why not blog right? 

Haha who am i kidding i have ZERO free time. I am actually putting off some work right now to write this shhhhhhh.....I really am a good employee so i am calling this an unofficial break. I'm not a doctor or anything so it's not like someone will die if i stop working for 15 minutes. 

Anyway here is my 29 week update! I am technically 30 weeks now so that post should be up today too! I'm gettin shiz done.




How far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 31 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Yes sir. I mainly wear pajama's around the house, and belly shirts aka my regular shirts. 
Stretch marks? No sir, still going strong and I am so grateful.
SleepI have been sleeping like crap lately. I toss and turn and end up on my back and the second i am on my back i wake up. HELP ME!
Best moment this week: Watching him do somersaults in my belly. 
Miss Anything? Sushi, sushi, sushi, running, running, running, running! Seeing a pattern?
Movement: Somersaults ALL of the time. 
Food cravings:  Oh where to start....lets just say what am i not craving!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope I am good!
Symptoms: Still some pelvic pain, and then the feet swelling cam back! It's horrible. I elevate my feet when i have time which isn't often so they are typically pretty huge! Some other internal stuff that i have to go to the doctor for. (Since i went i will update you next post)
Gender: Boy
Development: Baby is still the size of the head of a butternut suqash. He is about 17 inches long and 3lbs! My baby's brain has had major development. Brain tissue is starting to develop aka he is getting smart like his momma and daddy. Another big change is my baby's bone marrow. It has taken over the production of red blood cells. This is an important step for my baby, because it means he is better able to thrive on his own once he arrives!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: My doctors appointment (I already had it so i will write about that in the next post)

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 9, 2013 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “29 Weeks”

  1. Cutest picture ever! I love it! Getting sooo close! I'm on an unofficial break too, reading your blog. Shhhh don't tell your husband :)

    ReplyDelete