30 Weeks

K to start can you believe that I have less than 10 weeks left?? This is bananas. It has seriously flown by. We are so excited to meet our little man and snuggle him. People are going to have to tell me not to hold him so tight because he might die, you know like you tell a kid to be gentle with a puppy? Meh i will do my best. 

So I'll start with the most hilarious thing that happened this week. On Monday i had a doctors appointment because they thought i might be having some internal complications. Lucky i'm not false alarm. I really like that my doctor is so thorough though, definitely puts us at ease. But now Ty is convinced i need to take it easy and not lift at the gym. Well that is difficult since that is my favorite but he's lucky because i haven't had a spare second to so in the last two weeks :(. Don't worry though exercise is still happening just in the way of yoga and walking for now. I park a mile away from my office to get a good walk in. Take a walk in the afternoon to soak up some rays and then a mile back to my car after work. So i feel like i am doing ok since i haven't been able to make it to get a pump in. 

Ok now that i am done with my rant i will get to the funny part. We went to the doc and they did and ultrasound and the little eager beaver Ty is asked if they did they do 4D ultrasounds (he knows that they don't because he has asked before). Well his trickery worked and the doc showed us our sweet baby boy in 4D sooooooo cool. The funny part was the second she got to his face she said "Wow, that's a chubby baby!" Me and Ty were cracking up. He is definitely our spawn. He is HUGE, i mean HUGE which makes me nervous but he is a healthy boy. 

Cant wait to meet the little man. 



How far along? 30 Weeks 4 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 31 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Yes! I am in love with my lululemon pants. I wear them ALL the time! So if you are every wondering want to get me these will do, or this ! Thank you Tennli for the surprise gift you are amazing as always!
Stretch marks? Nope! Cant you tell from my last post smooth belly.
Sleep: Sleep what is that? I get 4 hours a night and it blows
Best moment this week: Seeing his face in 4D. He has my nose and Ty's smirk. 
Miss Anything? Sushi, sushi, sushi, running, running, running, running! I wont be mad if someone bring sushi to the hospital!
Movement: Yes my ribs are ungrateful 
Food cravings:  Oh where to start....milkshakes, pizza (veggie), brownies, mint ice cream, ice cream sandwiches, pineapple, milk chocolate, chipolte, should i keep going? Haha no no no i have not had all of these things. I am pretty strict with my diet for the most part. I did however have a slice of veggie pizza this week from La Roccos! Yum!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No the baby has decided to give me a break
Symptoms: Feet really left foot swelling, some pelvic pain. Other than that i am as healthy as can be!

Gender: Boy
Development: Baby is still the size of the head of a head of lettuce. He is about 18 inches long and 3.2lbs! My sweet man's brain is working overtime. Connections between individual nerve cells are growing at a frenetic clip, and my baby can now perceive information from all 5 sense! He is also busy making faces (he was blowing kisses on Monday, lady killer already!), hiccuping  swallowing, breathing, pedaling away with his little munchin hands and feet. 
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part but i do have mood swings. I go grumpy today for a few hours. 
Looking forward to: My doctors appointment next week and going shopping with Ty!

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 9, 2013 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply