32 weeks

So I am happy to report i have not been as miserable this week! I am just feeling huge that is all, but that is perfect normal according to my doc. I am just so close, I cant believe it! Last week clearly was just a rough one for me. But things are looking up! I am soooo excited to meet McCoy that I make sure to tell Ty at least 5 times a day. 

We went shopping last weekend and bought all of the last bit of baby stuff we needed. I mean we still a few more things we need, like a crib mattress, a rug, a baby monitor, a nursery glider/rocker and some decor items but other than that we have, or we think we have the essentials. :) I am sure i will frequently be sending Ty to babiesRus to get the missing links. 

We cannot wait to start getting all of McCoy's stuff set up and his clothes put away but we have to be patient because we are moving next week. Yup that's right this pregnant momma is moving. Well really Ty is doing all the work. Our little one bedroom just isn't going to cut it so we need to upgrade to a two bedroom in order to have a place for all these baby things. We were freaking out after our haul and we were scrambling trying to find a place to put everything. I mean we could definitely make it work if we had to but it is going to be so much easier to have the extra space. I will make sure to post pictures once the move takes place!

We went and got some 4D pictures taken this week as well. I will post them separately so this post doesn't get too clogged up!



How far along? 32 Weeks 6 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 31 lbs (Ugh i will have to double check!)
Maternity clothes? Yes! I actually went and bought a few more things today. I HAD to invest in some shorts. It is just getting too hot not to have a nice comfy pair. 
Stretch marks? No. Thank goodness. I heard now is the time they start to get bad so lets hope i stay in the no stretch mark zone. 
Sleep: Sucks! I can't get comfy and I constantly want to lay on my back but the second I do I wake up :(
Best moment this week: Knowing we are moving! I am excited that McCoy will finally have his own room and wont have to share a bed with mommy and daddy!
Miss Anything? Sushi and running! And I wanted to take a celebratory shot because i finished two classes last week so that is kinda of missed!
Movement: All the time. He likes to nestle on the right side of my belly and kick/punch my belly button. 
Food cravings:  Not really....cravings really come and go for me. I sure do LOVE pineapple right now though. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Symptoms: Excessive pitting. My doctor went as far as to restrict my diet on the amount of sodium i can intake. Nothing serious though just really uncomfortable for me. This picture is what you call pitting you can see the huge dent in my foot ya well that is because the rest of my foot and leg is swollen because i am retaining so much water. 
Gender: Boy
Development: Baby is still the size of the head of a honeydew. He is about 19 inches long and 4.5lbs! My sweet boy has reached a milestone this week. The development of his immune system that will be able to provide protection from mild infections. He also is acting more and more like a baby! His eyes are closed while he sleeps and they are wide open while he is awake. True magic!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On for now because i cant get it off haha
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: Moving and setting up the nursery. 

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 25, 2013 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply