My Chubby "Big" Little Man

So we went and got a 4D ultrasound. First thing i want to say is that this the placenta and all the photos look so funny! It makes the baby look so distorted but still so adorable but i am biased. 

Second I really disappointed in the technician that performed our ultrasound she honestly did a terrible job. We literally only got a few good pictures, and when i say a few i mean two! I don't think i would ever pay to get this done again but hey it's my first kid I just couldn't pass it up. 

Well here are a couple pictures of our beautiful baby boy 



Look at this adorable smile!


Ya he is fat dont judge!

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 25, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply