Better Late Than Never

Well BOY am I  sorry that I am late getting this post up. Our weekend was really busy (but fun) and this week has been busy so far too. I feel like life needs to slow down for a few seconds so i can catch my breath. Luckily we have a trip coming up to meet the in-laws in Mesquite. I am super excited. Unfortunately it is a golf trip and i'm not sure i will be able to golf so we will just have to see. 

Our eventful weekend was so much fun. It started out with my super cute step-dad sending us a baby book that made me cry because it was perfect. I cant wait to record all his first things in it. It was so incredibly thoughtful. Thanks Dad! We enjoyed dinner on Friday with a couple of Ty's employees, he totally owed them a meal! On Saturday we had a date night with the Kelhi's where Laurie made and awesome dinner. Can i just say it is amazing having a friend that is pregnant, oh California has been good to me. Then Sunday we enjoyed the Superbowl and a friends house.

So far this week has gotten off to a good start. I starting "nesting", yup you hear it right NESTING. So what is nesting you ask? Duh...it's getting ready for the baby. They say it happens frequently throughout your pregnancy. Well me being the neat freak that I am i think it will happen throughout the entire pregnancy. Take a look at what i started to do yesterday....just a sample of what's to come. As you all know we have a tiny place with a S#!&* ton of stuff, so this was needed. 



Here is an updated belly pic! Wahoo --- Not very good but i was totally running late this morning so this will have to do. I will post a new one of course next week. Who knows maybe i'll post a few!



BABY SNED is the size of a SWEET POTATO

How far along? 17 Weeks, 4 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 12+ lbs gained so far ( have an appointment Monday then i will have an updated amount)
Maternity clothes? Yup. Maternity leggings around the house. They are just so comfy!! I can still wear my regular jeans just unbuttoned. 
Stretch marks? Nope, knock on wood! - 
Sleep: Sleep is ok, cant decide if its the baby making me uncomfortable or just waking up frequently to change positions is just my thing. 
Best moment this week: Starting to nest and make room for him! And feeling him wiggle around inside my belly. Still so incredible. 
Miss Anything? Sushi, i don't think i will stop missing that. 
Movement: Yup! He is a wild man from about 8-11 am. 
Food cravings: Oh man still just extremely spicy stuff. I want it all day everyday! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope not really
Symptoms: I think round ligament pain is starting but i could totally be imagining that. We shall see Monday. Heartburn :(
Have you started to show yet: Oh ya, cant you tell?!
Gender: Boy
Development: Baby is the size of a Sweet Potato! The art of the yawn is being mastered while he is in my belly right now. He also has the awesome hiccup down too! (Cant wait until i feel that!)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: ELATED
Looking forward to:  Still my 20 Week ultrasound. I seriously stare at his face in the ultrasound pictures all day. I need an updated photo. 

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 7, 2013 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply