2 FOR 1

Ok, ok I have been really bad at this the last two weeks. My apologies....Life is just crazy. I don't expect it to slow down, but I PROMISE from here on out 1 post a week at least.

So I will do a quick 18 week update and then later today I will post a 19 week post!

 Oh ya see how my feet aren't showing...that takes some getting used to!

BABY SNED is the size of a Mango


How far along? 18Weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: 18 lbs gained so far (So Depressing, but i'm learning to cope with pregnancy weight gain)
Maternity clothes? Yup. I mostly wear sweats around the house, maternity leggings to the store and regular jeans to work, unbuttoned of course!  
Stretch marks? Nope, still going strong! - 
Sleep: Sleep is sooo much better. I don't know why it just is! 
Best moment this week: Celebrating Valentines Day with Ty and feeling the baby wiggle when i ate yummy chocolate covered strawberries. 
Miss Anything? Still Sushi, and sandwiches. 
Movement: Yup! Not as much as the previous week but still kicking up a storm every couple of days.  
Food cravings:  Still spicy stuff. I seriously cant get sick of it. I think i am burning Ty's taste buds though!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Triscuts, get those things away from me.  
Symptoms: Round Ligaments pain and heartburn. 
Have you started to show yet: I feel huge so I have to look the same. 
Gender: Boy
Development: Baby is the size of a Mango! Arms and legs are finally in proportion, neurons are now connected between the brain and muscles, and cartilage throughout the body is turning to bone. Which in turn gives baby more control over his movements, explains all the kicking! 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to:  Still my 20 Week ultrasound.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply