Dear 2013

Where to start... 2013 was by far the best year I have had of my life. I honestly dont even know where to begin to talk about what an awesome year we have had. 

So just a few highlights

Celebrated 3 wonderful years of marriage 
Tyler landed the perfect new job
I celebrated 1 year with my amazing company
We moved back to Utah from California
We bought our first (technically second, but the condo doesn't count ;)) home
And most importantly we welcomed our beautiful baby boy into this world

Though all of the above are extremely exciting the most exciting is definitely the privelage we get to be McCoy's parents! He is such an amazing little man and really brings such amazing joy to our lives. 


While i look back at 2013 and reminisce on all of the truly wonderful things we were able to experience i cant help but think that 2014 is going to be that much better. It's another year of first for McCoy that we get the privilege of being there for. It's another year to be married to my best friend. It's another year to enjoy my home. It's another year of celebration with family and friends. 


I cant help but picture myself outside (cocktail in hand) watching Mac and Ty run around in the yard with the pup while steaks are grilling and tunes are playing..... Ok i know it is like 15 degrees outside and about 2 feet of snow but a girl can dream.

So from our family to yours I hope you had as an amazing 2013 as we did and may the new year be as magical as dreams aspire it to be. 

xoxo

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 1, 2014 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply